Wednesday 11 February 2009

Rough draft of voiceover

This voiceover will be the introduction to the film. No music will be played until towards the end of the monologue and the titles eg. house party 2003 are references to the photos she throws down.

"I find it hard to say anything anymore. [New Years 2002.] I can’t hold a conversation with anyone about anything unless it’s got something to do with what I knew 3 years ago – my mind hasn’t soaked up anything ever since. [House party, 2003.] Maybe I’m ignorant, maybe I’m stupid. Maybe I’ve just plain and simple fucked up, but once you admit that, you’ve just accepted that you’re not going to get anywhere further than the mental age of 16. [Turning 14.] I’m dissatisfied and completely bored. I’m Jack in his shitty little box. [Turning 15, turning 16.] It ends. The alcohol and drugs don’t come with the party anymore, the party comes with them. They’re the priority, the main factor.

It was a laugh and it was a lesson. It was when we was very young."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home